BIO: FNG (for now)
Newer to the game, Riley brings the youth out in the group. Not only with his age, but with his First Generation Toyota Tundra. He would probably have a nice long travel setup if he would sell half of his photo / video equipment... hmmmm.... He can usually be found somewhere near Lake Powell...
2006 Toyota Tundra 4.7L 4x4 Limited DC
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5s in Front w/ 2.0s in the Rear along with an AAL
- Total Chaos UCAs
- Custom fabricated front hybrid bumper made by AVID Offroad (AZ) outfitted with Rigid Industries Lights including a 40” E2 Combo Light Bar, SAE Fog Lights and Amber Backlit Radiance Cubes as Ditch Lights.
- Custom Fabricated Rock Sliders w/ Kickout in the Rear
- Smittybuilt 9.5k Synth Winch
-Leer 100R Camper Shell outfitted with a roof Rack Basket w/ Rigid Industries Dust Lights
-100 Series LC Snorkel for full Overland Effect
-Custom PVC Bed Platform w/ 4” Memory Foam Mattress (Much lighter than Craig’s RTT)
-WaterPort Pressurized water System
-Switch Pro SP8100 Bluetooth Switch Panel
-Drone|DSLR|Tripod|Misc Photog Equip
- Custom American Flag Vinyl Wrapped Roof